Tuesday 17 December 2013

Happy Holidays

Since this is the last blog entry for 2013, I would like to take this opportunity to wish my readers a Happy Holiday season.

As I look back on this very busy year, I am pleased to be part of a community building project that is going to make a major contribution to the residents of the Town of Lincoln.  I look forward to the opening which is planned for June 21, 2014 and to have our summer program in our new space. There is still a lot to do before we move, but the anticipation of providing library service in a modern facility that matches the up-to-date library service we offer.  We are currently in an 1851 building which is historical and quaint, but can't meet the needs of 21st century library service.

I hope your 2014 is full of wonderful challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment